Who is Kelwhy?

100 things about me, these are all important - but not necessarily in this order!

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Just about now...

  1. My back is aching and I just took 1/2 a pain pill and 1/2 a muscle relaxer - guess i tweaked it doing something. ouch.
  2. I just finished a bowl of salted peanuts - in the shell - very yummy, but very messy.
  3. I'm thinking about just how early I can leave work - mainly due to the fact that I was 2 hours late this morning from taking lil girl into the doc. Hmmm - what would be acceptable? ah - who cares, I'm leaving in 20 minutes.
  4. I have 2 cucumber and 2 summer squash from a friend at work, can't wait to eat them for dinner tonight! ;)
  5. My feet are frozen solid right now and my toes (done up nicely in "I'm not really a waitress" red) are looking quite purple.
  6. I really need to lose weight - I've gained 5 lbs since my back has been out. :( sob, sob.
  7. I've really grown to like my shorthair cut. I feel good with it, it looks especially cute today - very bobby. that's not really a word is it? hmmm.
  8. Wondering what to make for dinner tonight - I have leftover roasted chicken - maybe I'll do something with that? oh - tetrazini! YUM.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home