Who is Kelwhy?

100 things about me, these are all important - but not necessarily in this order!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

5 more things about me - right now...

1. I am wearing my new mood ring that we bought in Myrtle Beach, lil girl and I have the matching rings. It's currently a very pretty shade of blue-green.
2. I have started taking vitamins again - I hope that it will help me diet.
3. I am on my 3rd cup of coffee already this morning. I always start off with a cup of San Lorenzo Dark, then move to Hazlenut and then normally stop until after lunch. Well - I went for another San Lorenzo this morning. I'll be jittery as all hell this afternoon.
4. I am contemplating another haircut, but I definitely need a color. What to do?
5. I drink my morning coffee out of a Guinness coffee cup that I got in Ireland.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Hewy Nosleep said…

    You need to add at least some Bailey cream to your coffee to make in sit right in the cup :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home