Who is Kelwhy?

100 things about me, these are all important - but not necessarily in this order!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

10 things about me right now...

OK, it's hard to come up with 100 things and then some of them change... so how about this - every once in awhile, I'll just come up with 10 things about me at this moment! So here goes for the first one...

1. The gray in my hair is pretty bad right now, it needs colored and highlighted soon. VERY soon. It's normally blonde, and it's getting pretty long - right now it's down past my shoulders about 5 inches.
2. I am currently driving a 2003 PT Cruiser Turbo - I've named her Matilda. I love her! She's a very pretty green with a sunroof.
3. I am trying to learn to run - I would like to run in a 5K - but right now, it's mostly just walking.
4. I get stressed very easily for some reason - I let things bother me way too much.
5. I am working on planning a girls weekend get-away trip with my mother-in-law and her sister, should be a blast!
6. My 20th high school reunion is in 2 weeks, well - not even - it's in 9 days now!
7. I have no more grandparents living now.
8. I love my job as a buyer - it's very fun and usually challenging.
9. FuddyDuddy and I have a trip planned for October to go here.
10. It's time for me to go home - I plan on sitting on the couch and having a corona, or three...

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 2:38 AM, Blogger Hewy Nosleep said…

    Someone once told me you get grey as soon as you blow out your 35th birthday candles. I woke up and sadly found mine!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home