Who is Kelwhy?

100 things about me, these are all important - but not necessarily in this order!

Friday, February 23, 2007

100 Things about me...

So, this is the new list. I may repeat some of the items from below or I may not. Some of those things about me have changed, some stayed the same and there are some new things that I want to share as well... so enjoy...

1. I am married to my best friend, have been for 11 1/2 years now.
2. I have a 9 year old son, who is just about 10 now.
3. I have a 6 year old daughter.
4. I live in Huntsvegas, AL.
5. I was born in Canton, OH.
6. I have blue eyes.
7. My first pet was a gray long haired cat named Smokey, he died of Leukemia
8. My parents have been married for 44 years.
9. I am the oldest child in my family.
10. We have a 25' pontoon boat that we love to spend all free time in the summer on.
11. I graduated GlenOak High School, North Canton, OH in 1987.
12. I sat next to Marilyn Manson in homeroom in High School.
13. I have my 20th reunion for high school this summer.
14. My favorite cartoon is Spongebob Squarepants.
15. I wear Hypnose perfume and Tresor perfume. (gifts from hubby).
16. I went to Paris, France by myself in September 2003.
17. I saw Jim Morrison's grave while I was there.
18. I have a degree in Art History from Kent State University, Kent, OH. (1995 Grad).
19. I had a dual minor in History and Studio Art in college.
20. I had Bells Palsey in 1997 when I was 9 months pregnant.
21. I am a Supply Chain Analyst (fancy term for a Buyer).
22. I met my hubby while working at Chi-Chi's restaurant in Canton, OH.
23. It was lust at first sight!
24. My favorite flower is the lilac.
25. I have been to 6 countries outside of the US - Canada, Mexico, Ireland, France, Hungary and China.
26. I have been to 43 of the 50 United States.
27. I went to school for 1 year at the University of Toledo, they kicked me out for my stellar 1.2 GPA.
28. I was a Pharmacy major that year.
29. We have no pets currently.
30. My nickname kelwhy came about when I worked at a small bar in Canton, with 5 other Kelly's. I was the only Kelly with a Y though and they would call me that - it quickly got shortened to... KELWHY.
31. I was on the track team in 8th grade for about 5 weeks - I did the shotput and the mile run. I got a record shotput of 32 feet that 'season'.
32. I am not athletic at all.
33. My first car was a 1975 Ford Mustang, dirt brown.
34. I have 2 younger brothers, who I don't get to see as often as I'd like.
35. I have 1 sister-in-law by marriage - she's great. (too good for my brother?!)
36. I have 3 nephews and 1 niece, all in Ohio.
37. I have 5 brother-in-laws and 2 sister-in-laws. 1 BIL and the 2 SIL's I have never even met.
38. I am constantly struggling with my weight.
39. I don't wear lipstick, only lip gloss.
40. I sleep on the right side of the bed (that's the left side if you are facing it) I always have, just don't feel comfortable if I'm on the other side.
41. I drive a 2005 Chevy Silverado crew cab pickup truck, dark blue. I call her Betty Blue.
42. I wear a size 36B bra.
43. I wear a size 7 shoe.
44. My favorite food is PASTA - can't get enough of it - I really and truly could eat it everyday.
45. My favorite sport is College Football, HUGE Ohio State Buckeye's fan.
46. My favorite beer is... well, can't limit it to one - here's the top contenders tho' (not in any particular order) Guinness, Corona, Sam Adams, Amberbock and Dos Equis Amber.
47. I love to work in my gardens out in my yard, very relaxing to me.
48. My wedding ring is a pear shaped solitaire with a diamond wrap. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
49. I give blood as often as I can.
50. I have 2 tattoos, 1 on my right side bikini line and 1 on my lower back middle.

OK y'all - that's a good start. I'm going to take off now - It's Friday after all! Hope you have a great weekend and I'll chat with you more later! Take care! Love you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home